This information Session is for you if you seek to be connected to any of the following services:
- Help getting a job
- Job training for new careers in IT, Construction, Security, Clerical, Health and more!
- Getting your GED/ High School Equivalency
- Learning to Read, Speak and Write English
- Improving your credit and getting rid of debt
- Learning how to start or grow your business
Stanley Isaacs Neighborhood Center
Jobs Plus by Urban Upbound
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
TIME: 6:30 pm
ADDRESS: Isaacs Center at Johnson Cornerstone
1833 Lexington Avenue
New York, New York 10029
(Between 115th Street & 112th Street)
Follow these steps to register for this event in the NYCHA self-service portal – https://selfserve.nycha.info/
- Register for online access & log-in to self-service portal https://selfserve.nycha.info/ which will allow you to manage your own events.
- Once you are logged in, Click “View Details.”
- Click “Opportunity Connect” on the bottom left side.
- Click “Upcoming Events” on the left side.
- Select “Query.”
- Go to the “Event Name” column.
- Type exactly as shown here (case sensitive): East Harlem REES Partner Info Session 02-19-19
- Press Enter.
- Click “View Details.“
- Click “RSVP.“
- Check your email for confirmation once you RSVP. Check “My Events” to see all of your scheduled events.
You can also call the REES Hotline during standard business hours at (718) 289-8100 to register for the event.