This information Session is for you if you seek to be connected to any of the following services:
- Help getting a job
- Job training for new careers in IT, Construction, Security, Clerical, Health and more!
- Getting your GED/ High School Equivalency
- Learning to Read, Speak and Write English
- Improving your credit and getting rid of debt
- Learning how to start or grow your business
Stanley Isaacs Neighborhood Center
Jobs Plus by Urban Upbound
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019
TIME: 6:30 pm
ADDRESS: Wagner Houses Community Center
435 East 120th Street,
New York, New York 10035
(Between 1st Street & Pleasant Avenue)
Follow these steps to register for this event in the NYCHA self-service portal – https://selfserve.nycha.info/
- Register for online access & log-in to self-service portal https://selfserve.nycha.info/ which will allow you to manage your own events.
- Once you are logged in, Click “View Details.”
- Click “Opportunity Connect” on the bottom left side.
- Click “Upcoming Events” on the left side.
- Select “Query.”
- Go to the “Event Name” column.
- Type exactly as shown here (case sensitive): East Harlem REES Partner Info Session 02-28-19
- Press Enter.
- Click “View Details.“
- Click “RSVP.“
- Check your email for confirmation once you RSVP. Check “My Events” to see all of your scheduled events.
You can also call the REES Hotline during standard business hours at (718) 289-8100 to register for the event.