A. Pre-registered institutions, groups and individuals, 3 min each
B. Public Elected Officials
C. Borough President’s Report
D. Special Presentation
A. Roll Call – Secretary
B. Adoption of the Agenda
C. Approval of the Board Minutes
D. Chair’s Report
E. District Manager’s Report
F. Officer Reports
G. Committee Reports and Action Items
1. Motion made by Xavier Santiago to adopt the written resolution as amended to support Assembly Member Robert Rodriguez’s NYCHA Funding Bill, seconded by Henry Flores, passed unanimously
2. Motion made by Xavier Santiago to draft a letter of support for the amendment being made to Local Law 64, second by Henry Flores, passed unanimously.
Public Safety & Transportation
1. Motion by Andrew Padilla and seconded by Diane Collier in support of the street renaming of “Di-Quai Jones Way” at the southeast corner of East 104th Street and Madison Avenue Avenue.
Licenses & Permits
2. Tanjiua Akhtar. Application for a new wine, beer, & cider license for a restaurant located at 2036 Second Avenue, New York, NY 10029 (105th Street)
3. La Fonda Restaurant & Tapas Bar Inc. Application to renew a full liquor license (#1302669) for a restaurant located at 169 East 106th Street.
Land Use, Landmarks & Planning Committee
Environment, Open Space & Parks
Youth & Education
Economic Development & Culture
District Needs & Budget
H. Approval of Committee Reports
I. Old Business
J. New Business
1. Resolution re: proposed Lenox Terrace Rezoning application (ULURP Nos. 2000052 ZMM; 20005 ZRM; 200050 ZSM; 200053 ZAM)
The project site is located within Manhattan Community Board 10 on a superblock bounded by Lenox Avenue to the east, West 135th Street to the north, Fifth Avenue to the east, and West 132nd Street to the south. The proposed development would include five new 28-story mixed-use buildings and one 6-story mixed-use building; the creation of approximately 1,642 new dwelling units, 411-493 of which will be permanently affordable, the conservation of 1,716 existing dwelling units, approximately 80% of which are rent-stabilized, redesigned and modernized commercial space, and approximately 6 acres of open space.
1. CB11’s board office will be closed on President’s Day, February 17, 2020
2. The next CB11 Full Board meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 6:30 pm