Meets on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
The Licenses & Permits Committee reviews applications for the following*:
- Liquor Licenses – NYS Liquor Authority (SLA)
- Street Activity Permits – Mayor’s Street Activity Permit Office (SAPO)
- Sidewalk Cafe Permits – NYC Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA)
- Newsstand Licenses – NYC Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA)
- Livery Base Station Licenses – NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission (TLC)
*Applicants must adhere to the processes of the respective permit and/or license issuing agency. The community board will review your application and submit a recommendation to the appropriate agency.
In order to properly vet your application, the community board requires applicants to abide by the following processes:
The following board members serve on this committee:
Adem Brija (Chair)
Judith Febbraro (Vice-Chair)
Staff liaison: Marline Pierre